Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Cannot add item to price list (EBS 11.5.10.2 HP 64)
Cannot add item to price list [message #277633] Wed, 31 October 2007 00:02 Go to next message
hong
Hi,

I created 2 new sales items in item master, and then I would like to add them in one price list. I apply Add Items to Price List. In the following form, I select price list, and then System Item. I overpass item cat set and item cat, choose Active
item status. I didn't check Set List Price Equal to Cost Form.

After all this, I submit concurrent program.The program is successful.But the output file is zero,and I cannot find the new item in price list.

What is the problem?

I also tried another way to add new item. I apply Price List Setup. After select relevent price list, I choose Item in Product Context, Item number in Product Attribute, then in Product Value, after key in new item#, I got 'No entries found for List of Values'

Thanks,

Hong
Re: Cannot add item to price list [message #278115 is a reply to message #277633] Thu, 01 November 2007 20:24 Go to previous message
hong
The problem has been solved, and the highlights are,

It is required to assign profile option value of QP:item validation organization at both order managerment level and system admin level. Make sure the values are the same. At system admin level, the value needs to set up at corresponding resp lever, rather than at site level.
Previous Topic: user password invalid
Next Topic: Requisition resubmit fails using AME
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 09 00:07:08 CDT 2024